Cooke Anamorphic 35-140mm Zoom Lens Available
The Cooke Anamorphic 35-140mm Zoom Lens came to KO, this is the first one in China.
Your new go-to lenses for the new era of anamorphic filmmaking
Shoot from very wide angle to telephoto with the Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i zoom with 4x zoom ratio (shipping Summer 2016). Or, go extreme telephoto with the Cooke 45-405mm Anamorphic/i zoom with 9x zoom ratio (shipping 2017).
These are true, front anamorphic zooms with the creative flexibility that cinematographers have waited years to have. Cooke's new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes.
- True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
- Oval bokeh, just like our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses, and oval bokeh throughout zoom and focus along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting anamorphic.
- Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look,® of course.
Our Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i zoom lens is supplied with /i Technology, and is designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. The /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. For zoom lenses, the zoom position is displayed.
For companies interested in producing compatible products with /i Technology, the /i protocol is available as a free download in PDF format: /i Technology Reference Manual.
Come to KO Film and do your test !!